Lo siento: se me ha jorobado la mano derecha y no podré postear los próximos días. Así que os dejo un vídeo "What I've Done" de Linking Park, tema principal de la banda sonora de la película Transformers. Ya sabéis, el bueno de Optimus Prime contra el malo maloso... de Megatrrrrrón...
Sorry: a very old sport injury in my right hand is aching again, so I wouldn't be able to post in a couple of days. So, I'm leaving you this video, What I've Done, by Linking Park, main theme from Transformers' BSO. You know, that good robot, Optimus Prime, against the super-bad one, Megatrrrrron...
‘Hypocrite’ Hillary Clinton is slammed for her comments on Fort Hood
killer’s livestreamed execution after she celebrated Gaddafi’s death
-
Hillary Clinton was called out after she called Pete Hegseth’s plan to
livestream the Fort Hood killer’s execution ‘barbaric’ after video
resurfaced of her...
Hace 50 minutos











