This is not the first time they had appeared in the ETA lists of assassination objectives.
ETA also had information about a policeman of San Sebastián and of Pedro Miguéliz, Txofo, a protected witness of the National Court in the case of Lasa and Zabala's torture and death by Gal squads -paradoxically both Lasa and Zabala were ETA terrorists and they were killed by Gal, an organisation built by some Socialist members in Government and the own police to eliminate ETA terrorists-. Txofo's protection had been retired by National Court two months ago.
ETA plan was to kill the policeman by shots in a bar in San Sebastian. They were ordered to kill him automatically after the death of De Juana. ETA members discovered that this police agent used to go to a bar in the quarter of Amara and had been following him since June 22nd 2006. They had even planned it, marking the chair in which the police agent used to sit. The commando terrorist would enter the "w.c." to put a mask on and to charge the gun and when going out, he would shoot the agent.
The same people had also followed the Basque philosopher and member of the platform Basta Ya Fernando Savater. Also there was information about some other police agents and a military man, whose car had been controlled and knew where he used to park it in the night.
LD, El Mundo.es.
Eeh, they are very peaceful, aren't they?
They also point out the rise in the activity of "the groups of nationalist-separatist Galizian [thugs]" in Portugal and in the Spanish frontier and points out that the independentist organizations were the ones who made the majority of the terrorist actions in European territory last year, making a total of 424.
reports that two parties among the ones who founded Herri Batasuna
-ETA's political party- figure in the Navarra's Electoral council. The
parties are Eusko Abertzale Ekintza y LAIA Elkarlanean.
Last posts on De Juana:
- Otegi is freed as the prosecutors retire the accusation.
- Today's demonstration 2.
- Today's demonstration.
- Zapatero: "This is the first time a Government recognises that he has caved into ETA's blackmail".
- Demonstration next Saturday.
- Friday's protests and new developments.
- ETA victim Irene Villa leaves public life.
- Government sends the police to out the peaceful demonstrators.
- Pro-ETA terrorists' supporters ask for more demands.
- De Juana is given the second grade for humanitarian reasons.
- De Juana will be freed for humanitarian reasons.
- AVT will be demonstrating next Saturday.
- ETA real victims, an intelligent quote and some stupid ones.
- Batasuna bans Amnesty International.
Powered by ScribeFire.